Friday, August 7, 2015

seniors

It is that time of year where I am doing a few Senior sessions. I think these might just be my favorite sessions to do lately. They are relaxed, easy , and these sessions are a good time to try new things with my camera and lenses (don't have little kids running around trying to capture a picture). 

I loved this session with this beautiful girl. She is smart and such a sweet girl. She has a good idea of where she wants her life to go. I admire her goals and aspirations. 

Right before this shoot started it started to get super cloudy and dark (and rainy). 

I was crossing my fingers that we would have enough light. It worked out. 

Photography Tip - When shooting Seniors - take them to multiple locations. This was my first time doing multiple locations and I really enjoyed the variety each place gave. 








No comments: