Friday, May 8, 2015

Team pics


This was my first time taking official Team Pictures for a Sports team. I was sort of nervous about it - but it turned out to be tons of fun. The coach of this team wanted a team pic for a big banner to hang up at the games. The girls were great and we had some fun doing different poses. 

BTW, the "in" thing with sports pictures is the "serious face" look. (at least that is what the girls told me) The girls really wanted to look "serious" for a lot of pics. I just went with it.:)







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Pictures! The girls had a blast. Thank you!
Heather (mom of #13, Caitlyn)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We really appreciate you, and the amazing pictures you took. My family will definitely remember you when we needs photos in the future.
Thank you :)
Misty (#7's Mom)