Saturday, November 8, 2014

The clouds were rolling in during this photo shoot and the wind started to get stronger (and colder). We shot fast. :) 

This is another beautiful family that we love very much. We have seen their family grown from three kids to five and they are adorable. 

We don't get to see them as often as we used to, but whenever we get together it's like we see each other every day and they are definitely in our "dear friends" category. 

I loved the mustard color they chose...mustard is another color that I find photographs really well. 

Photography EDITING Tip:
I have recently learned how to "swap heads". This has come in very handy, especially with kids faces.








1 comment:

Alicia J said...

I love these! Shadley, you look beautiful as always! It's been too long since we've seen your whole family. I wouldn't have recognized Quinn. Great pics Courtney!